fan⋅cy [fan-see]

--noun
1 imagination or fantasy
2 the artistic ability of creating unreal or whimsical imagery
3 a mental image or conception
4 an idea or opinion with little foundation
5 a caprice, whim, vagary
6 critical judgement, taste
7 LOVE
8 the fancy, Archaic. people deeply interested in art or sport
--adjective
9 of superfine quality or exceptional appeal
10 depending on imagination; whimsical; irregular
11 much too costly; exorbitant or extravagant
--verb
12 to form a conception of; picture oneself
13 to take a liking to
14 to believe without being absolutely certain

23 December 2009

a fancy office

Here's where I'm working this week:


No one is here today, so I decided to case the joint with my camera. I feel like I'm sitting in a design magazine...

I'm absolutely in exposed-brick-and-browny-orange LOVE with this office.


(I won't say who owns it, but you would know his wild works!)

Yours truly, staring at the internet machine, bouncing christmas music off the walls and counting down the minutes until my holiday starts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

former fancies

fancy fans

oh!

FancyTown, USA
"Tell me where is Fancy bred, Or in the heart or in the head? How begot, how nourished? Reply, reply."

what's so fancy?